- By providing your data in the contact form on our website, you agree to these data processing rules.
- In the contact form, you must provide your data or the company you represent and the question you are interested in so that we can contact you.
- The controller of your personal data is the company registered in Latvia with limited liability “Cosmoss”, reg. No. 50103294031, Klijanu street 7 k-2 – 5, Riga, LV-1012 (hereinafter – COSMOSS).
- Your data – name, e-mail, phone and the message you leave will be used to contact you about the COSMOSS service you are interested in. After you have sent us a message, a representative of COSMOSS will contact you by writing to the e-mail address or calling the phone number you specified.
- Your data will be stored in the COSMOSS information system in Latvia within one year of receiving your consent.
- You have the right to contact COSMOSS by writing to the e-mail: [email protected] to receive information about the processing of your personal data, to make changes to your personal data, to request the suspension of data processing, to delete your personal data or to exercise your right to transfer data to another data controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time by writing to e-mail: [email protected].
- In order to protect your rights in the field of data processing, you have the right to apply to the supervisory authority – the Data State Inspectorate.
- Regulations governing data processing in the Republic of Latvia are applicable to the processing of your data.